Our Vision: Giving a lifetime of support to the Royal Marines Family – Once a Royal Marine, always a Royal Marine.
- RMA – The Royal Marines Charity will be the central pillar of the Royal Marines Family, drawing together those who aspire to join, those who serve, those who have served and those who support and enable us.
- We will be the instinctive first place to which the Royal Marines Family turns for support and camaraderie.
- We will deliver through life support serving the needs of our Family.
- To provide support, advice and friendship to serving and retired Royal Marines, their families, those who aspire to join and those with close links to our Corps
- To sustain and promote our traditions and esprit de corps
- To generate funds, non-financial benefits and access to employment in order to provide the best possible through life charitable support
- To commemorate and remember those who have lost their lives or suffered injury through their service
- The Commando Values – Excellence, Integrity, Self Discipline and Humility
- The Commando Spirit – Courage, Determination, Unselfishness and Cheerfulness
- in order to enable the Commando Mindset – first to understand, first to adapt and respond, first to overcome