For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
£20,500 – £26,000 basic DOE plus bonus on target achieved
Are you a real people person – you love nothing more than picking up the phone and making a connection? Engaging and articulate, you build relationships quickly and can generate new leads and opportunities with ease. You’ll receive full in-house product training to provide potential clients with solutions to all their branded needs, liaising with our wider Business Development team to convert leads into new business.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of branded merchandise, clothing, print and protective products and we’ve been supplying brands across the globe for over 45 years. From creative brand launches to critical PPE supply, we’re all about making inspiring things happen and we never settle for ‘ordinary’.
- Calling prospects to promote the Company’s services and products
- Forensically follow up and qualify business leads
- Book customer meetings and Zoom/Teams calls for Business Development colleagues
- Maximize call conversions into qualified leads
- Accurately and efficiently update and maintain the CRM database
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and services sold
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a telesales environment
- Experience of CRM databases and social media
- Target driven with desire to achieve
- Articulate and persuasive, connects and builds rapport effortlessly
Confident speaking with all levels of decision makers
- Resilient and able to think on your feet
- Willing to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues
- Works closely with team members across all functions of the business
- Professional and respected brand ambassador
Join our team to receive a competitive salary plus:
- An attractive bonus against target achieved
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- A company pension
- Free onsite parking
- Participation in our monthly Value Champion award scheme
- Receive full pay whilst volunteering for your chosen charity through our ‘Giving Back Day’ initiative
- Celebrate service milestones through our loyalty scheme
- Work for a Real Living Wage employer
Based in our comfortable offices, with free onsite parking, in Newbridge, Edinburgh you’ll be close to transport links from the city centre, to the major motorway networks and a 10 minute drive from The Gyle shopping centre.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.