Office based at the Morgan Motor Company, Malvern, Worcestershire
Located in Malvern, Worcestershire, Morgan Motor Company Limited is an innovative British sports car manufacturer known for its hand-crafted sports cars. It is also a £35m turnover, profitable manufacturing business employing 230 people at its Malvern factory. Morgan distributes via a network of c.70 dealers globally, with export markets representing around 70% of production demand annually.
This role will support and create processes within Morgan to support our exciting long term goals.
Morgan is looking for a forward-thinking and passionate individual who can create and interpret data into meaningful outcomes. Reporting to and working alongside the CoS day-to-day you will focus on ensuring the whole organisation creates meaningful reports through data and that data can be used for good. The outcomes will shape our business processes, KPI, projects and much more. The role will coordinate information from all parts of the business and ensure information is transparent, available and easily understood.
Evaluate existing business processes and implement solutions to assist smooth operations.
Drive change through the creation and use of data by working with key-stakeholders
Support Morgan’s Project management by use of mapping and KPIs to create efficient work flows
Interpret primary source data into KPIs to drive business performance
Continuously review and update KPIs as required
Provide internal and external audiences with performance indicator information
Manage presentation packs for the Senior Leadership team and Board of Management.
The successful candidate will have the ability to perform the following functions included within the role:
Data and KPI development
- Demonstratable ability of project management and support projects from cradle to grave
- Manage the ongoing development of a new Morgan Senior management team ensuring decisions are recorded.
- Manage the ongoing development and accuracy of Morgan’s reporting structures
Agent for change:
- Drive strategy for optimisation through goal management, ensuring the business can run effectively and efficiently.
Desired skills / knowledge:
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in creating and managing volumes of data
- Competent with Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven experience of producing high-quality visual data, reports and papers for internal and external audiences.
- Experience in managing and nurturing effective stakeholders through engagement activities
- Self-motivated, organised, able to time manage
- An eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate an adaptable approach and display an openness to change
- Proactive personality who will challenge current thinking and strive for continuous improvement
- Spotting opportunities for process improvement
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to work with minimum guidance whilst adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
Terms & Benefits
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Salary (negotiable based on experience)
- 33 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme (5% contribution from Morgan)
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Subsidised corporate workwear
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Morgan Hub employee engagement app
- Food ordering app and discounted menu from The Canteen
- Enhanced paternity, maternity & sick pay benefits
Note to Applicants
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to respond to everyone individually. You should be aware that we do keep all applications on file for a period of up to 12 months and may contact you if a further opportunity arises during that time.
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.