The Role We are currently recruiting for is a commercial gas to service and maintain / Install a wide range of commercial gas applications.
This role will involve
- Carry out repairs / diagnose faults on both on commercial and domestic appliances.
- Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to Commercial boilers AHU’s heating pumps, water heaters
- Provide effective solutions to the faults found.
- Attend manufactures training courses.
- Use of our computer systems and other required software packages.
- Aim for fix first time on all repairs.
- Provide the highest standard of service or repairs to build on our already excellent relationship with our customers, all with in the gas standards guidelines
- Data input into Protean
- Actively promote the company in the best light.
- Knowledge of heat pumps desired but not essential.
- Participation in our emergency callout service.
The Person: The ideal candidate will be a team player with great communication skills and have at least 5 years’ trade experience in servicing, repairs, and maintenance (Installation experience not essential but would be an advantage)
- Full UK Driving licence
- A minimum of: CCN1, CODNCO1, CDGA1, CORT1, CENWAT, CPA1, ICPN1, CIGA1, TPCP1A
- Plumbing experience
- Additional related qualifications desirable but not essential (CSCS, PASMA & IPAF)
- Experience with retail and commercial appliances
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week basic – Additional
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,000.00-£40,000.00 basic per year
Door to door pay
Up to 32 days holiday a year
Company uniform and PPE provided
Company tablet and mobile phone provided
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.