For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
Available Working Locations:
- Antrim, Liverpool, Birmingham, Newbury, Exeter, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Peterborough, Stansted, Gatwick, Wales
Day rate £150 per day with £25 subsistence.
RMI is seeking Driver Administrators to join our team in establishing Mobile Processing Units (MPU) for a major UK project.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of central SOPS, RMI Driver handbook and other policies.
- Navigate to and position the MPU within the nominated site.
- Complete vehicle work ticket and daily maintenance checks and notify the manager of any issues.
- Set up and dismantling of the MPU awning.
- Site security (where required).
- Waste disposal and cleaning regime.
- Liaison with all co-located site management teams.
- Manage local issues and incidents or escalate where appropriate in line with SOP’s.
- Logistical resupply of MTU.
- Briefing of MTU on future tasks.
- Applicants must be over 23 years of age with a full UK Driving License held for 2 years with no more than 6 penalty points.
- SIA Licence – desirable
- C+E Driving Licence – desirable
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.