Reay Forest Estate
Main purpose of role
To support the Estate Manager in ensuring the Compliance and Health & Safety (H&S) obligations across Reay Forest Estate.
- To ensure Grosvenor’s Compliance and Health & Safety systems are up to date and correct
- To develop a schedule of activity to ensure compliance across all buildings, amenities and Estate infrastructure
- To schedule and ensure all required staff training is delivered and continually audited on a rolling basis
- To have a proactive approach in the delivery of Compliance and H&S across the estate
- To support the Heads of Departments with the development of compliance, training and risk assessment records
- To manage and maintain fire procedures and compliance across domestic, let and commercial buildings
- To help develop and support all departments project management requirements
- To support IT office functions across Achfary & Kylestrome, including the processing of purchase orders, invoices and use of required internal systems
- To support the Sporting and Maintenance departments to achieve their strategic objectives
- To ensure all contractors are registered on the supplier database and meet Family Office (FO) policies and contractor requirements.
- To liaise and work with all HoD’s to ensure all family equipment and requirements are compliant for visits
- To represent the estate at Family Office H&S meetings
- Produce accurate reports, letters and other documentation as required to a high professional standard, (using Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Project and other packages as necessary)
- Maintain an effective and efficient filing system for the Compliance and H&S enabling access for the Estate Manager, HoD’s and FO
- Efficiently carry out other tasks as directed
- C365 management of compliance data base
- Development and support of the ISO45001
- Support and management of the Stock Condition Survey
- To continuously develop and improve
- To comply with company policy and best practise in security, legal and regulatory compliance
- To carry out duties, within the relevant legislation at all times and be familiar with the terms of all current legislation relevant to the role
- To ensure H&S responsibilities are fulfilled, including:
- To have responsibility for personal safety and the safety of others
- To ensure that all H&S responsibilities are fulfilled and that safety and welfare is maintained
- Plan enough time for work to be done in a healthy and safe way
- To assume delegated authority to take aversive/proactive action where appropriate to prevent a potential situation escalating to an accident or health and safety failure
- To complete any other duties as required from time to time
Essential skills and attributes:
- Highly proficient with Microsoft applications including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- A full driving licence
- Reliable with strong work ethics
- Attention to detail and dedication to providing quality, error free work
- Professionalism, discretion and confidential at all times
All employees must uphold the shared values of Grosvenor:
- Integrity, be honest, fair and open
- Trust, be loyal, reliable and deliver on commitments
- Respect, be inclusive, straightforward, collaborative, caring and thoughtful
Key performance indicators
- Meets Compliance key performance indicators
- Meets H&S obligations
- Administration completed accurately, timely and in priority order
- A driving licence is essential.
- Accommodation may be available.
- There is a requirement to be on-call and respond to any call out situations which may occur.
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.