We have an immediate vacancy for a recruiter within the FDM Ex-Forces Team. This is an exciting and varied role and the successful candidate will assume several responsibilities involving the end-to-end recruitment, placement and on-going support of Ex-Forces personnel into the IT and Project Management sectors.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, be target driven, have a good understanding of recruitment.
- Must be one of the following: Service Leaver, Veteran, Reservist or Military Spouse/Partner
- Possess a good understanding of IT terminology and skillsets; must be able to translate military experience, IT skills and terminology into civilian language and vice versa
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner
- Initiative, flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills
- Confidence, a good sense of humour and a team player
- First point of contact with Ex-Forces personnel interested in the FDM Ex-Forces Programme
- Take vacancy details and post job adverts across a range of media outlets
- ‘Headhunting’ – find and approach Ex-Forces personnel for specialist jobs
- Match role requirements with Ex-Forces personnel
- Organise and administer internal and external Ex-Forces events
- Represent FDM Group at Ex-Forces career fairs
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Screen and shortlist candidates
- Data entry and using Salesforce
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain regular contact with job seekers and accurate record keeping
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.