For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
£20,500 – £26,000 basic DOE plus bonus on target achieved
Are you a positive person who enjoys a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is crucial? Do you enjoy working as part of a small, dynamic team collaborating to produce flawless pieces of work? We’re looking for someone practical and hands-on to join our finishing team to continue to deliver quality branded garments to our clients. You’ll be given full in-house training by our skilled team and quickly become part of our success story.
For over 45 years, we’ve produced branded clothing, merchandise and print beautifully to meet our client’s expectations at every opportunity. We excel at what we do and our clients have come to expect the best so attention to detail is key; producing meticulously branded garments is a fundamental aspect of this role.
– able to work independently and within a small team
– works in a methodical and precise manner
– willing to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure at peak times
– ensure goods picked for embroidery finishing are complete and correct
– follow instructions to ensure correct details are understood
– ensure paperwork provides the correct garment decoration information
– ensure that machinery is set up correctly and routine maintenance has been carried out daily
– work with team members to improve machine up-time and efficiency
– operate heat seal machinery for branded clothing
– ensure all outgoing products meet our in-house quality standards
– experience of heat seal and/or embroidery machinery work (desirable)
– IT literacy and experience managing accurate inventory records
– recording non-conformance issues as part of continual improvement programmes
– great accuracy and attention to detail
– experience of H&S training for machinery operation
What it looks like for you:
– Full time, permanent role working 42.5 hours, Monday – Friday, typically 1200 – 2100 (training will take place between hours of 0730-1630)
– 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays (pro rata)
– A company pension
– Free onsite parking
– Participation in our monthly Value Champion award scheme
– Receive full pay whilst volunteering for your chosen charity through our ‘Giving Back Day’ initiative
– Celebrate service milestones through our loyalty scheme
– Work for a Real Living Wage employer
You’ll be based at our Cullompton office, 25 minutes from Exeter city centre, where there are plenty of amenities nearby for walks, grabbing a coffee or doing some shopping.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.