Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
Are you looking to join a team that looks out for each other and gives you massive opportunities for growth and career progression? Do you have management experience in an automotive environment? If so, you may be exactly who we’re looking for.
Being mobile, our team of valeters is on the road each day visiting private and business customers alike to perform high-quality cleaning, valeting and detailing services. You’ll have a growing number of management responsibilities for this rapidly expanding team. Leading by example you’ll be expected to chip in on everything from cleaning delivery vans to advanced detailing on the highest end cars.
We will also be investing in launching a detailing workshop that you will have a major role in setting up and managing.
- Willingness to work long hours where necessary
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Minimum of 5 years car valeting/detailing experience (preferred)
- A self-motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
- Has great attention to detail
- Been customer facing in former roles
- Prepared to travel on a daily basis
- Good timekeeper
- People management e.g. disciplinary warnings, holiday request management, performance evaluation, hiring
- Training and onboarding new team members, developing the training and selection programme
- Manage service quality
- Manage stock and inventory
- Cost analysis and management
- Revenue growth
What’s in it for you?
- Starting Basic Annual Salary: £30k
- Huge Bonus Scheme: On Target Earnings Between: £35k and £45k
- Company Van
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Holiday Scheme
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Rapid Career Progression
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.