Location: Cullompton, Devon
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
Streamline are a provider of branded merchandise, clothing, print and protective products and we’ve been supplying brands across the globe for over 45 years. From creative brand launches to critical PPE supply, we’re all about making inspiring things happen and we never settle for ‘ordinary’. They rely on every single member of our team working to the best of their ability so we can continue to deliver quality products on brand and on time for our clients.
At a Glance:
– Full time, permanent position
– 5 days per week – Monday to Friday, typical hours 1200 – 2100 (training will take place between hours of 0730-1630)
– Salary – £9.75 per hour (£21,547.00 pa)
– 33 Days holiday (including Public/Bank holidays)
– Auto-Enrol Pensions Scheme
– Excellent Personal Development Opportunities
– Monthly Value Champion & Long Service Awards
– Free onsite parking
– Volunteer on full pay working for charity as part of our ‘Giving Back Day’ initiative
– A strong team player with excellent listening and relationship building skills
– Takes responsibility for working in a safe & methodical manner
– Shows great accuracy and attention to detail at all times
– Well organised & effective in meeting tight deadlines
– Willing to work under time pressure at peak times
– Experience in working in a warehouse with picking and packing duties
– Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
– Good IT and computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
– You’ll enjoy a culture that champions innovation and personal development and which recognises individual and team contribution
Forklift licence and/or counterbalance licence
You’ll be based at our Cullompton office, 25 minutes from Exeter city centre, where there are plenty of amenities nearby for walks, grabbing a coffee or doing some shopping.
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.