Do you enjoy helping people reach their full potential? Are you excited by the prospect of meeting job seekers, building relationships, and inspiring them to change or restart their careers?
Are you a fast learner, competitive and ambitious?
After the Military – Careers and Consultancy Services is working with three B2B clients in the recruitment sector that need new recruiters, at entry level, due to rapid growth.
These are exciting and varied roles leading into a dynamic and fulfilling career where successful individuals will assume responsibilities involving end-to-end recruitment, placement, and on-going support.
Three executive recruitment businesses one based in Devon, one in West Yorkshire and the other in Manchester specialalising in multiple business sectors including, cyber, industrial and consumer in UK and international markets.
You will be part of the small but dynamic team. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills honed during your career in the Royal Marines. You will be able to collaborate effectively with both candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and internal stakeholders across the business.
All three businesses are enjoying robust growth with the sector back to pre-pandemic levels. Therefore, there will be opportunities to progress within the team
and the wider business once you have demonstrated you are willing to work hard, achieve results and build strong relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- End to end recruitment from attraction to hire
- Source candidates through various means – online job boards, LinkedIn, and networking
- Respond to incoming applicant enquiries in a timely, highly professional, and positive manner
- Thoroughly screen and understand relevant CVs
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews
- Accurate and punctual data entry using IT systems
- Build and maintain good relationships internally
- Work to financial targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Committed and ambitious individuals with a thirst to learn
- A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and competitiveness
- Confidence, goal orientated and a team player
- Leadership potential
Salary & Benefits: £20,000-£23,000 and On Target Earnings up to £35,000-£40,000 in the first year.
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.