Ze Global – (Lambeth Road)
Duties will include but are not limited to:
Reading, understanding, and updating the Assignment Instructions (AIs)
and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the site.
Managing and controlling entry and exit points.
Managing searches of visitors’ bags as and when required.
Using the company’s guarding management software (GMS) on company and
personal mobile phones/laptop as directed.
Managing, monitoring, and undertaking vehicle and foot patrols.
· Managing, monitoring, and undertaking Internal and external site patrols
as per the AIs for the site.
· Completing written reports as and when required.
· Communicating via the security radio system and ensuring the equipment’s
proper use by the team.
· Answering incoming phone calls if your assignment requires this.
· Directing deliveries to the appropriate areas.
· Ensuring that the team are trained and able to undertake the evacuation of
public/visitors from the site upon activation of the fire detection system.
As well as taking overall responsibility for the evacuation process
· Responsibility for the testing the fire detection system at the site and
the training of the site team as and when required.
· Responding to security and safety incidents on the site.
· Liaising with emergency services where necessary.
· Working closely with the police and other agencies when high profile
visitors and/or VIPs attend the site.
Due to the nature of the Company Business you may be required to work at
different locations during your employment
It is foreseen that overtime will be available if you wish to undertake
additional hours to cover out of hours events and staff shortages on the
roster due to sickness, leave etc.
Security Officer – Person Specification:
· Holds a current valid CCTV and Door Supervisor (or Close Protection) SIA
· Healthy and physically fit; able to be on their feet for long periods of
· High Standards of personal presentation and hygiene.
· Enthusiastic, personable, motivated, and flexible.
· A good communicator at all levels. Able to deal with visitors and client’s
staff in a professional way in sometimes challenging situations.
· Experience of using technology in a guarding environment, for example
Guarding Management Systems, Clocking Systems, and the use of smartphones
and/or tablets with these solutions.
· Full and clear 5-year security vetting record and work history.
· Numerate and literate.
· Team Orientated Individual.
· Able to work as part of a team and independently.
Purpose of the job.
Our client is one of the world’s leading authorities on conflict and its
impact on people’s lives from 1914 through to the present day with collections
that are filled with personal stories and experiences. The client’s aim is
to share these stories with as many audiences as possible across the world
in a way that engages and challenges them, increasing understanding of why
we go to war and the effect that conflict has on people’s lives.
As an SIA Licensed Door Supervisor your primary role as a site security guard
will be to join our guarding team to maintain a safe and secure environment
for visitors and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and
In this role you will ensure that the company standards for security and
safety of all clients, visitors, staff, assets and property are maintained.
You will at times monitor CCTV, Electronic Access Control, and all other
security systems. To ensure the security and safety of all clients, visitors,
staff, assets, and property.
Apply the rules and regulations relating to entry to the client’s premises,
the issue of passes to employees and contractors and ensure that visitors
and contractors are aware of the company and client’s emergency procedures.
Ensure that the security team carry out full patrols of the premises both
internally and externally, check all areas for breaches of security, fire
and environmental risks and take appropriate action.
Submit, as necessary, reports of any incident, event, or occurrence. Escalate
information both verbally and by written report to the company and the
client’s onsite representatives.
Respond to emergency situations and act as first responder to health and
safety and security issues.
As a site security supervisor, you must be computer literate, be able to
maintain records in a proper, legible way with relevant company documentation
You should be able to demonstrate the skills and competencies set out below,
but equally we are looking for people who can treat every colleague, customer
or visitor with respect, courtesy, and honesty. We expect our staff to work
flexibly and with enthusiasm.
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.