For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
Our client, a small property portfolio company are now seeking a Security Manager to join their management team.
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager and your role will be to oversee the day-to-day operation of Security throughout the Company and to ensure that all of the administrative functions are carried out to a high standard.
Therefore, your key tasks will include:
Monitoring of all properties on a daily basis with regard to:
- Ground authority for security staff and maintenance of physical security.
- Monitoring staff maintenance of security and House logbooks.
- Maintenance of all security aids to include all alarms, PIR’s, security VCR, Cameras.
- Carry out the control of all locks and issue of keys throughout the Company, this includes all access points to properties. (windows etc)
- Maintaining observation and apprehension of petty theft from properties
- Provide presence and monitoring at properties post and preoccupation of Family members.
- Carrying out pre and post security checks on properties.
- Autonomous observation of staff and premises.
- Notification of Authorities on employees from outside U.K. absconding properties.
- Provide security staff as required at all properties.
- Provide stand-in cover for emergency staffing problems.
- Report to Line Manager weekly
- Attend weekly Security meeting.
- Prepare weekly security report.
- Produce schedule of visits to properties ensuring that all properties are visited on regular basis.
- Maintain an accurate Rota of all security personnel and provide to line manager.
Clarification of responsibilities
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with as soon as possible and that the presentation of these letters conforms to the required standard.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date filing system, ensuring confidentiality of information.
- Enter movements into departmental diary on daily basis.
- Answer the telephone and put calls through in a professional manner.
- Maintain contact via mobile phone twenty-four hours.
- Prepare reports and notes as required as well as dealing with faxes and emails as needed.
- Cover for the absence of the security personnel throughout the company as required.
- Maintain accurate up to date records of holidays, lieu days, sick days and any other form of absence.
- Advise line manager of all security requests from properties.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.