For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? Taking your existing skills and experiences and utilising them in order to build a solid foundation on which to grow, excel and rise up in your new career is a fundamental part of Firefly. That way you’re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed.
In return, we’ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career. We have a new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing Service Leaver talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and consulting programme.
Delivering learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths, helping Veterans excel in the Technology Sector.
Learn how to empower a world-class sales organisation. You’ll learn the critical skills involved in winning business and use your problem-solving abilities to support a seamless sales journey for customers and internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Use your analytical problem-solving skills to help customers understand their business problems.
- Learn about Oracle solutions and help customers see how they can use them to solve their business problems.
- You will be prepared to work directly with customers and our sales teams on
key selling activities, such as: Performing proof of concepts with clients; Building repeatable solution demonstrations; Delivering hands-on workshops; Creating new industry-focused solution innovations.
What you’ll bring
- Strong analytical mind: You have a background in data-heavy disciplines (Math, Stats, Comms, etc.).
- Technical aptitude: You understand programming, database, coding languages, and cloud technology concepts.
- Communication skills: You have an ability to collaborate and present concepts clearly.
- Drive: You’re a self-starter with a passion for learning new subjects on your own, which you then help evangelise with your peers and community.
- Innovation: You’re open to new ideas and challenges.
What we’ll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and thought leaders.
- A defined career progression based on annual performance and personal elopment.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- Competitive pay (circa £40k) and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
- Work From Home/Across the UK
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.