For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? Taking your existing skills and experiences and utilising them in order to build a solid foundation on which to grow, excel and rise up in your new career is a fundamental part of Firefly. That way you’re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed.
In return, we’ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career. We have a new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing Service Leaver talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and consulting programme.
Delivering learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths, helping Veterans excel in the Technology Sector.
Learn how to empower a world-class sales organisation. You’ll learn the critical skills involved in winning business and use your problem-solving abilities to support a seamless sales journey for customers and internal teams.
Become the advisor our customers trust. As part of the Consulting Services programme, you will learn how to understand and analyse the customers’ IT problems and opportunities, then provide high-quality projects, services and advice
What you’ll do
- Contribute as a team member on customer projects.
- Consult with clients to understand their business requirements and map them to our
solutions and services.
- Learn how to design solutions using Consulting functions and features.
- Build successful customer relationships.
- Manage project timelines and successful completion of project deliverables and activities.
What you’ll bring
- Critical thinking: You have an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Communication skills: You are outgoing and have excellent communication abilities.
- Range: You are curious and have varied interests.
- Drive: You have a “roll-up-the sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
- Effectiveness: You’re able to multi-task, prioritise and manage your time when you work independently or in groups.
What we’ll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and thought leaders.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you your best work.
- Competitive pay (circa £40k) and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
- Work From Home/Across the UK
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.