Our client who are a leading provider of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors, and they can offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance, and personnel.
They realised that their people are their lifeblood of the business which is why they put so much energy into making sure every single person can tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst they have a big business mentality, they have successfully maintained their small business culture, which means you will join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.
Therefore, you will lead the key activities contributing to Technical Through Life Support (TTLS) of platforms and equipment used by the Armed Forces, including the planning, support contracts, delivery and operation of in-service support, equipment modifications, and resolution of design and maintenance issues.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for delivery and capture of all relevant through life support documentation/ processes and analysis which forms the basis of the Support Strategy, Support Plans and Schedules.
- Working collaboratively with Industry, Engineers, the Armed Forces Customer and End-Users to support the design and/or in-service support of the product or support solution to ensure customer requirements are satisfactorily met.
- Developing and maintaining optimised support, changes and their implications on business processes are communicated through the product support documentation to internal and external stakeholders.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business to support the delivery of strategy, policies and processes in specialist areas.
- Perform platform data analytics and trend analysis.
- Provide support to Project Teams for modelling activities including supply chain and inventory.
As the successful candidate will have:
- A positive attitude and deep operations management or technical support background (i.e.: former Armed Forces)
- Experience working collaboratively to ensure effective through life support to Army, RAF or Royal Navy projects.
- Experience of working within at least one of the following fields: Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Supportability Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Operations Management
- Problem-solving & continuous improvement ability.
- Strong communication skills across levels
- Knowledge of Supply Chain areas e.g.: Inventory / Supplier / Demand and/or Performance Management, Operations Lead or Service Delivery Lead
- Hold valid security clearance (SC) to work on site (essential)
In return they are offer a good starting salary as well as Performance related bonus scheme, Contributory Pension, 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, with an additional day off for your Birthday and the ability to purchase up to 5 days additional days Annual leave. Private Health Insurance, life Insurance paying 4 x salary, option to join the Company Share Incentive Plan, generous sick pay, enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave, cycle to work scheme, regular staff socials and free daily fruit in the office.
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.