Debt can be overwhelming and put huge strain on individuals and families. We work with several organisations that can help.

If you require free, independent advice regarding finances, benefits and debts there are a number of organisations that can provide expert advice that you may find useful:

RMA-TRMC are unable to provide professional financial advice, however we work closely with multiple professional organisations that do provide independent financial advice.

Citizens Advice Bureau

CAB offers confidential advice for a variety of support (benefits, debt, housing, legal) online, over the phone, and in person, for free.
Citizens Advice

Forces Line

The telephone helpline delivered by SSAFA providing a free, confidential, independent helpline outside the Armed Forces chain of command.

Call 0800 731 4880 or visit –

Step Change

Step Change provide the UK’s most comprehensive debt advice service. They help people
with debt problems take back control of their finances and their lives.


Seafarers’ Advice & Information Line is the Citizens Advice service just for seafarers. Contact them or free advice on benefits,debt, housing and much more.

Phone 0800 160 1842 or email

Turn 2 us

Turn2Us is a national charity helping people when times our tough. They provide information and financial support to help people get back on track.