Take part in our 75 for the 75th challenge to celebrate 75 years since the creation of the Royal Marines Association.
You can choose to compete as a team or individual. Run, walk, cycle or even walk the dog to complete your challenge. The Challenge will close on the 28th October 2021, the Corps Birthday.
By entering the 75 for the 75th challenge, you are supporting Royal Marines and their families, enabling us to ensure those who need support, get it.
We’ve set up a few individual and team challenges to get you started, but the 75 for the 75th can be anything you like – all we ask is that you somehow include 75 within your challenge.
Some examples of challenges could be:
- 7 marathons/challenges in 5 days.
- 2.7 exercises, 75 reps, 5 x through.
- 3.750 or 7500 steps a day for 75 days
- 4.7.5 hours sporting event (5 aside football–volleyball–rope climb –tag rugby)
- 5.7.5 hours yomp – how far can you go?