The Globe & Laurel Magazine is the Journal of the Royal Marines and has been in continual production for over 125 years.
Published bi-monthly, it is essential reading for all members of the Corps Family keeping readers up to date with what is happening around the Corps.
Click here to download our media pack.
To submit an article and/or photographs, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please do NOT add your photos to a MS Word or text document with your article as this often reduces the image size and lowers the print quality. Images are best sent to us as separate JPEG or TIFF files, over several emails if they are very large (over 10Mb each).
The G&L team hold an archive of G&Ls over the years and some editions are available for purchase. If you are interested in purchasing a particular edition of the Globe & Laurel, please get in touch with the team and we will let you know availability and pricing.
- Jan/Feb 22 Edition Wed 9 Feb 202
- Mar/Apr 22 Edition Wed 6 Apr 2022
- May/Jun 22 Edition Wed 1 Jun 2022
- Jul/Aug 22 Edition Wed 3 Aug 2022
- Sep/Oct 22 Edition Wed 28 Sep 2022
- Nov/Dec 22 Edition Wed 30 Nov 2022
- Jan/Feb – to be with us by 06 Jan 2022
- Mar/Apr – to be with us by 25 Feb 2022
- May/Jun – to be with us by 22 Apr 2022
- Jul/Aug – to be with us by 24 Jun 2022
- Sep/Oct – to be with us by 19 Aug 2022
- Nov/Dec – to be with us by 21 Oct 2022