The Globe & Laurel Magazine is the Journal of the Royal Marines and has been in continual production for over 125 years.
Published bi-monthly, it is essential reading for all members of the Corps Family keeping readers up to date with what is happening around the Corps.
Click here to download our media pack.
To submit an article and/or photographs, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please do NOT add your photos to a MS Word or text document with your article as this often reduces the image size and lowers the print quality. Images are best sent to us as separate JPEG or TIFF files, over several emails if they are very large (over 10Mb each).
The G&L team hold an archive of G&Ls over the years and some editions are available for purchase. If you are interested in purchasing a particular edition of the Globe & Laurel, please get in touch with the team and we will let you know availability and pricing.
- Jan/Feb Edition 10 February 2021
- Mar/Apr Edition 07 April 2021
- May/Jun Edition 02 June 2021
- Jul/Aug Edition 04 August 2021
- Sep/Oct Edition 29 September 2021
- Nov/Dec Edition 01 December 2021
- Jan/Feb – to be with us by 06 January 2021
- Mar/Apr – to be with us by 26 February 2021
- May/Jun – to be with us by 23 April 2021
- Jul/Aug – to be with us by 25 June 2021
- Sep/Oct – to be with us by 20 August 2021
- Nov/Dec – to be with us by 22 October 2021