Keith is Managing Director and Senior Partner of Patron. He founded Patron Capital in 1999 and is the Managing Partner of Patron Capital Advisers, the investment adviser to the Patron Capital Funds. Total capital under management represents approximately €3.4 billion from leading U.S. and European institutions, endowments, pension funds and family offices.
The Patron Funds primarily focus on investments in companies and assets associated with property and property related activities in the United Kingdom and Western Europe. Patron’s portfolios now include over 40 million square feet of different types of properties and investment in various public and private companies.
Kieth began his career at Lehman Brothers leading the European Principal Finance Group and served as the co-head for the International Mortgage and Real Estate Department. He worked at Lehman Brothers for approximately 10 years, leaving in 1997 to create and manage an investment fund which lead to the ultimate formation of Patron.
Active in many charities, Keith has held current and previous roles including acting as:
- Chairman and Trustee of the Prince’s Teaching Institute (Prince’s Trust)
- Trustee and lead Corporate Donor for the Royal Marines Charity
- Co-Chairman of the European Advisory Board of the Chicago Booth School of Business (University of Chicago)
- Director on the Advisory Board for the Social Enterprise Initiative (Chicago Booth)
- Governor of The North London Collegiate School
- Member of the Investment Committee for the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity
- Senior Patron to many other charities
Keith is also passionate about knowledge and education, holding a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Chicago and a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree from the New York University School of Business. He also acts as a guest Lecturer at Chicago Booth (University of Chicago Business School), Harvard Business School, Said Business School (University of Oxford) and Imperial College Business School.
Residing in London for the past twenty-five years, Keith lives with his wife and four children. Outside of his professional interests, he is an accomplished alpinist, mountaineer and skier.