Survival Systems International has a global network of owned and operated service
bases for the purpose of multi brand inspection, maintenance and repair.
Our specialised range of products and services represent quality and safety to users
in the event of emergency, and proactive maintenance agreements ensure operability, enhanced safety and cost savings
For this reason SSI has become the trusted partner to worldwide users spanning Offshore, Maritime and Cruise
We are looking for dynamic, experienced field service technicians to join our team in
• You will be experienced in the inspection, service & maintenance of lifeboats, and be
able to offer technical support to the oil, gas & shipping industry and offshore
• Specific experience in undertaking annual and 5 yearly inspections in line with SOLAS regulations would be an advantage
• A proven record in mechanical engineering
• You will need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about the quality of
the work you produce.
• Experience in the inspection, service & maintenance of lifeboats.
• An understanding of SOLAS regulations and the LSA code
• Experience in Diesel engine service and maintenance
• You will be expected to work offshore in the Northern and Southern North Sea
• Demonstrate that you are a confidant communicator with all customer representatives
• Have knowledge and experience of using Microsoft office programmes to generate
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.