Raytheon UK is looking for a Media Developer who will be responsible for the development of creative design solutions and visual concepts to produce a wide range of multimedia work to support training and contractual requirements within a military environment.
- The production and preparation of print ready and digital artwork adhering to identity and branding rules. Production of digital templates and forms, which can be delivered across multiple platforms including interactive pdf’s.
- Production of signage and display incorporating the manipulation of text and images. Creation of animation sequences exploiting effective asset management and workflow, Visualising and planning of media along a timeline.
- Operation of a Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (Drone) – Full training will be provided.
Employees are responsible for their own Health and Safety and that of work colleagues and customers. The nature of Royal Navy training requires a high degree of flexibility for all Raytheon (Team Fisher) staff; there may be a requirement for travel to other sites within the UK.
The ideal candidate has a background in media design for electronic and print formats, is comfortable working within a standardized development environment, thinks creatively, is confident, excels in a collaborative team atmosphere, and is detail oriented. A professional attitude, ability to follow technical and workflow processes, and solid communication skills are essential.
- Creating and developing media content with intermediate levels of proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of design tools.
- Able to undertake effective analysis and interpretation of a design brief to produce storyboard.
- Must be organized and work well both independently and in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to comprehend/interpret technical and nontechnical information and apply it to visual media and animations.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Audio and Video editing skills.
- DSLR camera and image editing.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D or similar professional 3D modelling, animation, simulation and rendering software.
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.