For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? Taking your existing skills and experiences and utilising them in order to build a solid foundation on which to grow, excel and rise up in your new career is a fundamental part of Firefly. That way you’re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed.
In return, we’ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career. We have a new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing Service Leaver talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and consulting programme.
Delivering learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths, helping Veterans excel in the Technology Sector.
Learn how to empower a world-class sales organisation. You’ll learn the critical skills involved in winning business and use your problem-solving abilities to support a seamless sales journey for customers and internal teams.
Learn the fundamentals of selling. From harnessing the power of social media to wow-ing customers with your technical knowledge, our industry experts will help you become the sales leader you were born to be.
What you’ll do
- Learn how to create sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships.
- Actively develop your product knowledge in a range of Cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with sales teams on account strategy and demand generation.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of competitors in the market and industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs in order to link them to products.
- Deliver exciting product demonstrations for customers.
What you’ll bring
- High energy: You’re optimistic and resilient, always eager to interact and influence people.
- Agility: You’re a pro at embracing change. Your self-confidence helps you learn and adapt wherever you go.
- Critical thinking: You’re a natural strategist who can analyze situations, identify issues, and solve problems creatively.
- Teamwork: You’re a fantastic team player who also loves smashing individual goals.
- Communication skills: You’re fluent in English, with a natural flair for expressing yourself.
What we’ll give you
- The launchpad for a successful, long-term career in sales.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- World-class professional training from industry experts.
- Competitive pay (circa £40k) and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
- Work From Home/Across the UK
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.