Sales Support Representative, home-based
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 01392 346429
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology? Taking your existing skills and experiences and utilising them in order to build a solid foundation on which to grow, excel and rise up in your new career is a fundamental part of Firefly. That way you’re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed.
In return, we’ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career. We have a new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing Service Leaver talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and consulting programme.
Delivering learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths, helping Veterans excel in the Technology Sector.
Learn how to empower a world-class sales organisation. You’ll learn the critical skills involved in winning business and use your problem-solving abilities to support a seamless sales journey for customers and internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact for sales processes and customer queries.
- Discover what’s involved when customers raise Requests for Information (RFI).
- Learn how to keep our internal tracking systems updated with real time renewal updates.
- Develop an understanding of order-to-cash processes and product pricings.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve problems, ensure timely renewals, and high levels of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll bring
- High energy: You’re optimistic and resilient, always eager to take on your next challenge.
- Multitasking: You’re a pro at managing multiple priorities and competing demands.
- Critical thinking: You’re a natural strategist who can analyze situations, identify
issues, and solve problems creatively.
- Teamwork: You’re a fantastic team player who also loves smashing individual goals.
Communication skills: You’re fluent in English, with a natural flair for expressing yourself.
What we’ll give you
- The launch pad for a successful, long-term career in Tech. Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- World-class professional training from industry experts.
- Competitive pay (circa £40k) and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
- Work From Home/Across the UK
For further information or to express interest, please get in touch with the Employment & Education team via this email address or on 023 9298 1920.
RMA - The Royal Marines Charity promotes employment opportunities on behalf of multiple companies and share their adverts. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.